Design Coordinator, Resco Energy (PV Company) Toronto 2013
· Managed & chaired Design Team weekly team meetings. Managed Design Team activities and priorities as well as liaised between project managers, design team and field staff.
· Assisted in all aspects of commercial PV design; from surveying, “trimbling” and feasibility studies to system design, inverter sizing and optimization, electrical design, voltage drops, wire sizing etc. PVYSYT simulation and creating array and electrical layouts.
· Created new design tool for management of design activities and milestone tracking for over 20 projects at once.
· Assisted in the installation of racking and panels of ballasted systems for multiple commercial PV sites across Ontario.
· Acted temporarily as Construction Coordinator. As Coordinator, managed field staff reporting, vacation timecards and
safety training of field staff. Helped create new safety documents and electronic accessibility of these documents in the field which allows in onsite and instantaneous reporting of deficiencies in the field.
Associate Analyst, AMEC NSS (Nuclear Engineering Consulting Company), Toronto 2009-2012
· Played an integral part in Bruce Power Restart project for the refurbishment of Unit 3 & Unit 4 reactors. Tasks involved liaising and trouble shooting of electrical drawings and designs with modification engineers as well as drafters to ensure all documentation is in order for the particular modification.
· Acted as a trainer for junior engineers on Bruce Power site to help them become familiar with Bruce Power’s Engineering Change Control Procedure for the restarting of units 3 & 4
· Assisted in the writing of many Technical Basis Assessments and Life Cycle Management Plants for Bruce Power components such as for all their pumps and motors such of which cost in excess of USD $1,000,000.
· Conducted multiple Flow Accelerated Corrosion Reports for thermal Power generation stations piping systems based on NDE data and determined when certain sections of pipe needed patch welds or replacement based on ASME minimums.
· Have done piping stress analysis for feeder piping into the reactor core for Bruce Power to help determine when this critical piping requires replacement.
· Acted as Project Manager for several projects both small (~$150,000 USD) and large (>$1,000,000 USD). As project manager tasks included start to finish objectives of the project, from writing of the TOQ and Work Plan to coordinating internal and client meetings and providing Task Progress Reports to the client as well as internal management.