Terrence possesses a B.A.Sc from U of T in Mechanical Engineering, CEM – Certified Energy Manager and a M.A.Sc in Solar Energy Engineering from Dalarna University in Sweden. He has a wealth of technical knowledge relating to the design & construction of PV systems in the Caribbean region. He is currently working on attaining his P.Eng.
Renewable Energy Technology. Involves a broad overview of all renewable energy practices.
Design Coordinator, Resco Energy (PV Company) Toronto 2013
Bachelors : Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering with speciality in Energy & the Environment from the University of Toronto (2007)
Masters: Masters in Solar Energy Engineering from Dalarna University
· Proficient in PVSYST software for PV system design for stand- alone and grid type connections.
· Experience with HOMER for design of hybrid PV-wind, hydro and genset systems
· Experience with SAM for comparison of different modes of electricity generation from Solar Energy.
· Experience with CODEPRO for optimization of Flat Plate Collector Design
· Experience with ASME codes as it relates to Nuclear Power Plant & Pressure Tube design
· Experience with AUTOCAD for creating, modifying and setting up electrical and structural layouts.
· Familiar with F.E.A software such as Ansys.
· Significant Project Management Experience in the Nuclear Industry
· Experience in Life Cycle Management Planning and Technical Basis Assessments for mechanical equipment.
· Experience with Flow Accelerated Corrosion (FAC) analysis and assessments in Fossil Plants
· Familiar with Autopipe software for piping analysis
· Assisted in HVAC tenders for multimillion dollar projects.
· Conducted energy audits and completed Environmental Impact Assessment Analysis.
· Acted as Design Coordinator for Canada’s largest Solar Employer
· Completed fullscale design of PV systems for commercial building, from feasibility to system design system and system projection.
· Completed multiple PV proposals for clients
· Trained & certified to operate Telehandler and Forklift in Ontario.
· Fully safety qualified by Ontario Standards: WHMIS, Fall protection & Fall arrest training, Fire Extinguisher training etc.
· Currently working on attaining P.Eng designation (Exam in April 2014)
Former two-time olympian, Interested in all aspects of health and wellness, running and weightlifting.